donderdag 2 november 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched For My Challenge (October 2017)

A pretty mediocre month for movies. Did some rewatches, but also watched some crappy ones. Thank goodness for a few good film. Here are my favorites, that I watched for my challenge for the month of October.

5. Need For Speed
I thought it was going to be a sad repetition of the “Fast & Furious” movies. Well, no. It was more enjoyable then I expected it to be. And Aaron Paul….


4. Ghost in the Shell
This movie is mostly great because of its visuals and because of Scarlett Johansson. I don’t think it’s a very memorable movie, but I’m definitely happy about watching it.


3. Starter For 10
I like these stories. Nothing special, just a boy next door kind of story. And I really enjoyed it.


2. Going in Style
This film could easily be super cheesy. But it’s a really good comedy. Zach Braff did a good job directing, but if it weren’t for Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Alan Arkin, it would just be like any other comedy. So much fun!


1. Boyz n the Hood
What a good film. I love the nineties vibe, strong story and solid performances. Never saw it complete, I’m glad I did now.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Little Evil

Geen opmerkingen: