donderdag 4 mei 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (April 2017)

Here are my five favorite films that I watched for my challenge in the month of April.

5. Love & Mercy
I never thought I would love this movie, simply because I was surprised by the complexity of Brian Wilson’s story. And John Cusack proofs again why he is one of my favorite actors. This is such a great performance.


4. Get Out
This is definitely going to be one of the best movies of 2017. It’s a horror movie that can’t be put in a box. It’s original, surprising, disturbing, creepy. You can’t compare it to anything else out there. And come to think that it was directed by a comedy man.


3. What We Did On Our Holiday
I never heard of this film before I saw it. It is so funny and heartfelt. An indie film that flew under the radar and a film that more people need to see.


2. Coraline
I love stop-motion films and “Coraline” is definitely one of the best out there. It’s dark, but something for children to relate to. Really beautiful.


1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
I simply knew I was going to love this sequel. “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” is the most fun you will have at the movies: humor, action, adventure, great characters. I definitely didn’t disappoint.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Sufragette, The Light Between Oceans, The Accountant, Beauty and the Beast

Geen opmerkingen: