donderdag 2 februari 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (January 2017)

The first month of the year is already over. Which means the first month of my challenge is as well. And it was a pretty good month. Here are my five favorite films I watched for my 100 Movie Challenge.

5. Double Idemnity
I’ve been loving Billy Wilder films. The once I saw before were comedies, so it was really cool to see something different from Wilder this time. It’s a really good classic film.


4. Love & Friendship
I’m a sucker for films like this. “Love & Friendship” is a great take on this Jane Austen novella and Kate Beckinsale plays what is probably her best role ever.


3. Eye in the Sky
I didn’t expect that much, nothing more than another patriotic war film. Boy was I wrong. “Eye in the Sky” is an exciting film, with fantastic acting. It kept me on the edge of my seat.


2. Trainspotting
The film wasn’t completely new, but this was the first time I saw this film in its entirety. And I loved it. It’s a messed up story, but I sometimes like messed up.


1. The Little Prince
This film is so amazing, loved the style. And the story is so from-the-heart. As a creative person myself, I couldn’t not love “The Little Prince”.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The French Connection, A Royal Affair, Under the Skin, Bernie

Geen opmerkingen: