donderdag 12 januari 2017

Top 5 Thursday: Amy Adams Movies

Amy Adams is one of my favorite actresses and she has been in so many great films. Just look at 2016 alone! Here are my five favorite Amy Adams films.

5. Her
“Her” is one of the most unconventional and unusual movies I have seen over the past years, but it really stole my heart. I really loved it, maybe because of the weirdness.


4. Catch Me If You Can
Amy Adams is so endearing in this film. “Catch Me If You Can” is a movie I rewatch a lt, directed by one of my favorite actors and starring one of my favorite actors. Amy Adams fits perfectly here.


3. Nocturnal Animals
Very stylish, creepy, haunting. This movie gets under your skin and keeps your mind occupied for a while after you see it. Amy Adams is really good in this film, so is Jake Gyllenhaal. The movie had a great ending, although for me not completely clear still…


2. The Muppets
Totally different than “Nocturnal Animals”, a cheery, fun, musical that can brighten my day anytime. I love “The Muppets”, in any setting.


1. Arrival
Director Denis Villeneuve has a flawless resume so far. This is such a fantastic sci-fi film, so different from the rest. And Amy Adams performance is so good, because of the timid nature of her character. This film blew my mind.


They Almost Made the Top 5: American Hustle, Leap Year, The Fighter, Julie & Julia, Doubt, Sunshine Cleaning, Enchanted, Junebug

Geen opmerkingen: