donderdag 22 september 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies You Need to Watch in Theaters

I always love going to the theater, but I always choose films that will probably add something extra to the film when watching it on such a big screen. Some movies are just better in theaters, because of the effects, cinematography or the whole experience. Here are my five picks for movies you need to watch in the theater.

5. Avatar
I was stupid enough to not see this in theaters and I regret it to this day. It is such a visually beautiful movie, even on television. So how about on the big screen? It will blow my mind.


4. The Revenant
The story might not be that special, but the cinematography is reason enough for me to watch this. I saw it in theaters and it took my breath away. I wish I made this movie!


3. Inception
This movie looks amazing, what a visual masterpiece. And it’s most impressive on the big screen.


2. Mad Max: Fury Road
This film is one giant adrenaline rush and it really has a great impact when you watch it in theaters. Action in its purest form.


1. Jurassic Park
Probably one of the most jaw-dropping movies I’ve ever seen. And it still amazes me how fantastic and breathtaking this movie is. And on the big screen it’s even more beautiful. It’s one of my all-time favorites.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Saving Private Ryan, Gravity, Star Wars franchise, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Blade Runner

Geen opmerkingen: