donderdag 29 september 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (September 2016)

I watched some great classic movies this month and not a lot of really bad ones, at least not for this challenge. Here is my top five of movies I watched for my challenge for the month of September.

5. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
I can’t believe I never saw this before. Okay, parts of it, but never from beginning ‘til end. It’s a great film, and this is a film that proves you don’t need jump scares or big special effects. Just sound effects, lights and stuff. Spielberg knows how to captivate you.


4. City Lights
Such an endearing and adorable film, very funny and touching at the same time. Charlie Chaplin is fantastic.


3. The General
Another silent movie that I really love. Buster Keaton is great and this movie is action packed and hilarious. I really enjoyed “The General”.


2. Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Sadly this is one of those movies that many people will never see, so I’m shouting out to the world that everyone should see it if you have the chance. “Hunt for the Wilderpeople” is a fantastic film.


1. The Apartment
Another great classic that I never saw before and now I’m glad I did. This is a perfect comedy, Jack Lemmon at his best. “The Apartment” even made it into my list of favorites of all time.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Evil Dead 2, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Cinderella

Geen opmerkingen: