donderdag 17 maart 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Songs from Disney Movies

Like almost everyone I love Disney and everything associated with Disney. I’m not ashamed of it either. But what I love most is probably the songs and I sing the out loud. Preferably by myself, really loud, when I know my neighbours aren’t home! And of all the great songs Disney has produced over the years, I wanted to make a selection of my favorites. Here are my five favorite Disney songs.

5. That’s How You Know (Enchanted)
This song is ridiculously catchy, a song you can’t get out of your head once you hear it. And it’s so fun. I just want to burst into song myself!

 
 
4. Look Through My Eyes (Brother Bear)
“Brother Bear” might not be one of the most popular and most well-known Disney films, but it has always been one of my favorites. And Phil Collins did the music. Collins is probably more known for the music he wrote for Disney’s “Tarzan”, but I prefer this one from “Brother Bear”.

 
3. Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
“Pocahontas” is not one of my favorites, but this song is so beautiful. This is what the films is known for. It shows Pocahontas’ love for nature.

 
2. Belle (Beauty & the Beast)
Most people will pick “Be Our Guest” or “Beauty and the Beast”, but “Belle has always been my favorite song from "Beauty and the Beast", it gets you in the mood for the rest of the film.

 
 
1. Circle of Life (The Lion King)
I remember seeing “The Lion King” for the first time, in the cinema. I was totally speechless when, when that sun came up and “Circle of Life” started. The best Disney song ever, I think we can all agree!

 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Mary Poppins), Be Our Guest (Beauty & the Beast), Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid), I Wanna Be Like You (Jungle Book), Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (Cinderella), You’ve Got a Friend in Me (Toy Story), Beauty & the Beast (Beauty & the Beast), Let It Go (Frozen), Once Upon a Dream (Sleeping Beauty), Reflection (Mulan), Man or Muppet (The Muppets), Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians), Bare Necessities (Jungle Book), You’ll Be In My Heart (Tarzan), On My Way (Brother Bear)

Geen opmerkingen: