zaterdag 5 maart 2016

Best & Worst: Bruce Willis

A lot of people don’t consider Bruce Willis a good actor, but I think he has proven many times that he is very good indeed. He is actually one of my favorites, not only in action movies. I enjoy his movies, his performances and he has done some really good movies. Here are my best and worst pick.
 
 
His most memorable movie and character! When I think of Bruce Willis and when I have to name one action movie, “Die Hard” is the one. The best he made and my favorite. Probably not the most surprising choice.
Honorable Mentions: “Sin City”, “Die Hard with a Vengeance”, “Moonrise Kingdom”, “The Sixth Sense”, “Unbreakable”, “Pulp Fiction”, “Twelve Monkeys”, “The Fifth Element”, “Looper”
 
 
The one that made him famous was “Die Hard, but this fifth instalment was what killed the franchise. This movie is so bad, John McClane doesn’t even get into a fight here. It’s terrible! And the bad guy is tap dancing while eating a carrot. Well….. It sucks.
Dishonorable Mentions: "Hudson Hawk", "Charlie Angels: Full Throttle", "Color of Night", "Mortal Thoughts"

Geen opmerkingen: