donderdag 11 februari 2016

Top 5 Thursday: Tv Shows Perfect for Binge Watching

What do I love to do when it’s a rainy day and have nothing planned? Binge watch TV shows! And I got a list for you with some of the shows that are perfect for such an occasion.

5. Community
It’s not one of my favorite shows, but this is a perfect show to binge watch. Whenever Comedy Central is airing a marathon, I’m in!
 
 
4. The Office
Who doesn’t want to enjoy Michael Scott’s shenanigans for hours in a row? I always loved how this movie was filmed, like a documentary. I have to admit that Michael Scott leaving wasn’t the best for the show, but there are still enough episodes to binge watch.
 
 
3. The Walking Dead
It is not a 20 minute per episode kind of show, but once you watch an episode, it’s really hard to stop. It’s such an exciting and thrilling show! My favorite show of the moment.
 
 
2. Friends
I lost count at how many times I’ve watched all the episodes, but it never gets old. I just love “Friends” and that love will never die. I still laugh at the same jokes.
 
 
1. Modern Family
Filmed in the same style as “The Office” and I just love every single character in this show. It’s a show that always makes me happy and I can enjoy this show every single day of every single week.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural

Geen opmerkingen: