donderdag 31 december 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (December 2015)

This is the last top 5 Thursday of the year 2015, and the last list for my 100 Movie Challenge 2015. I saw some new one and some really good ones. Many of the films I watched this month ended up in my favorites 2015 movies list. Here is my top 5 of films I watched for my challenge in December.

5. Moon
Especially a great one man show by Sam Rockwell. I knew I was going to like this, it’s a really good film.
 
 

 4. The Lobster
A bit weird, but maybe that’s why I love it so much. It’s definitely not for everyone, but you should give it a try.
 
 
3. Ex Machina
You except a certain thing, but you get something completely different. A surprising film, great performances, worth your time.
 
 
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
I have been waiting for this movie for so long, we all have. And it was exactly what we hoped for. Great balance between nostalgia and an interesting new story. And that scene on the bridge, we all know it…… nooooooo!
 
 
1. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
I loved everything about this movie. Such a heartfelt, realistic and honest film.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Krampus, Rollercoaster, Mean Creek, Some Kind of Wonderful

Geen opmerkingen: