donderdag 1 oktober 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (September 2015)

Another great month for my challenge! It was kind of hard ot make a top 5, because I saw some really awesome films this month. Here is the top five.

5. The Drop
A movie that didn’t get much attention when it came out. It should’ve, because it’s a very good film. Great, solid performances by Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace, Matthias Schoenaerts and James Gandolfini.
 
 
4. The Conjuring
I was very brave, I watched this film alone. I didn’t sleep for a week, but I did see one of the best horror films of the decade. “The Conjuring” had some clichés, but if they are done well I’m fine with it. Good horror movie!
 
 
3. My Neighbor Totoro
Hayao Miyazaki is a true artist. I already liked “Spirited Away” a whole lot, but I loved “My Neighbor Totoro”. A movie that just makes me happy!
 
 
2. 12 Angry Men
How can a movie set in only one room be interesting the entire runtime? Well “12 Angry Men”, that’s how! Great film.
 
 
1.The Guard
A mix of “In Bruges” and “Hot Fuzz”. And I love those two movies, so it’s no surprise that I loved “The Guard” as well. Finally the movie that we wanted to see Brendan Gleeson shine in. Fantastically funny!
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Saving Mr. Banks, Drinking Buddies, Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, Funny Games

Geen opmerkingen: