donderdag 29 oktober 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Kevin Costner Movies

Maybe not today, but he once was one of the best actors. An actor I loved and adored to watch. And Kevin Costner does have some amazing movies. Here are my five favorites.

5. A Perfect World
Costner plays an escaped convict who kidnaps a little boy names Phillip. It’s one of his best performances, navigating the waters between hardened criminal and Phillip’s protector. A delicate performance, which makes “A Perfect World” such a pleasure to watch.
 
 
 
4. JFK
I just love movies about conspiracy theories, and “JFK” is one of them. It’s an epic drama, with an amazing cast and wonderfully directed by Oliver Stone. Great performance by Costenr, as Jim Garrison.
 
 
 
3. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Call me silly, but I’m literally in love with this movie. There was a period in my life that this was my most beloved movie. I watched it so many times, I can dream it back and forth. Probably not one of his best, but definitely one of my favorites.
 
 
 
2. Field of Dreams
This movie….. tears every time I watch it. It’s such a beautiful film and it grabs me every single time. And I’m not even a baseball fan.
 
 
 
1. Dances with Wolves
He didn’t only star in “Dances with Wolves” he also directed this beautiful picture. It’s a heart breaking movie, his greatest performance and the best film he made.
 
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: The Bodyguard, Tin Cup, Untouchables, Bull Durham

Geen opmerkingen: