zondag 4 oktober 2015

Monthly 4: September 2015

The month of September was filled with creativity and I think October will be even more creative. And a movie filled month it was as well. Here are my favorite moments of september.
 
 
1. I’ve been watching a lot of youtube card making videos. Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire and Nichol Magouirk are my favorites.

2. My friends Matty and Inge never saw “Jaws”, so I has to change that.

3. I’m very proud of myself, because I finally watched “The Conjuring”. All by myself! I don’t do well with stories like this, but I just wanted to see this movie. And it was fantastic. Oh, and scary as hell and I didn’t sleep for days….

4. My new favorite stamp brand is Lawn Fawn. I ordered a couple of sets online and I just love making cards with these cute stamps. I found my creative mojo again!

Geen opmerkingen: