donderdag 21 mei 2015

Top 5 Thursday: David Fincher Movies

David Fincher is one of the best directors in Hollywood and he has also made some awesome movies that I can count as favorites. Here are my five favorites ranked.

5. The Game
I think most people count “The Game” as one of their least favorites. For some reason I always loved this film. Just the originality of it and how you get dragged into this film so easily.


4. Zodiac
I don’t think it’s a masterpiece, but I do like crime/ detective stories like this. Good acting and an interesting story. Somehow I always watch it when it’s on TV, that must mean it’s good right?


3. Gone Girl
It was high on my to watch list before it came out and it didn’t disappoint. This movie changed my mind about Ben Affleck as an actor, because I’m not a fan. But it was in fact Rosamund Pike that stole the show as Amy. A very good movie.


2. Fight Club
This is a genius story, with some of the best characters in cinema. That twist in the end still gets me and it’s definitely a masterpiece.


1. Seven “Seven” is one of the best thrillers ever made. Frankly, it’s just one of the best movies ever! This movie grabs me ever time, it’s so disturbing, yet interesting and compelling.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Panic Room

Geen opmerkingen: