zondag 31 mei 2015

Monthly 4: May 2015

Here are the highlights of the month of may.
 
 
1. My brother and I once bought the “Band of Brothers” DVD box for my father, because he loves war movies and shows. That’s probably the only genre he stays awake for, haha. I decided to rewatch the series myself, by borrowing the DVD box. Watched it in only three days.

2. This bag is my now grocery shopping bag. It says, translated to English, I ship fur free! Good statement, right!

3. I wanted to do it for a long time, but I finally did it. I joined Twitter! And it’s so much fun, you meet lots of new people with similar interests. You can check it out here: @JoyceMovieGeek

4. Florence + the Machine is awesome and I pre-ordered the new album. It arrived this month and it’s amazing. As always! And it comes with a beautiful picture book and slip cover.

Geen opmerkingen: