donderdag 26 maart 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Bruce Willis Movies

People see Bruce Willis as an action star. He is, but he is so much more. Willis is actually one of my favorite actors and I’m always entertained by him. So I made a list of my favorite movies. This is the selection I eventually made. My five best Bruce Willis movies.

5. The Sixth Sense
Bruce Willis shows us he can be a dramatic actor as well. His performance is timid and subtle, he is a troubled man. And that ending, it really took my breath away and kept me thinking of it for days.


4. Moonrise Kingdom
Not your typical Bruce Willis movie, but maybe that’s why I like him in this movie so much. Wes Anderson really made another masterpiece with “Moonrise Kingdom”.


3. Die Hard with a Vengeance
This just has to be on the list. I think of all the “Die Hard” movies, this is the one I saw most often. I always watch it when it’s on. Bruce teaming up with Samuel L. Jackson, just so awesome!


2. Sin City
This movie really surprised me. I wasn’t into comic books at the time “Sin City” came out, but decided to watch it anyway. Now, it’s one of my favorite movies ever! It’s like the comic book comes to life, such an uniquely made movie.


1. Die Hard
Is this the most obvious choice? I think it is, but I really do love this movie. To me “Die Hard” is the definition of a good action movie, probably even the best action flick ever made. And John McClane is also one of my favorite movie characters of all time.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Unbreakable, Pulp Fiction, Twelve Monkeys, The Fifth Element, Looper

Geen opmerkingen: