donderdag 22 januari 2015

Top 5 Thursday: Celebrity Couples

Celebrity couples hardly ever last, with off course you occasional exception. But that doesn’t mean we can’t love them and hope for their relationship to stay. I have my fair share of favourites in Hollywood, here is my top five of most beloved celebrity couples (both have to be celebrities).

5. Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi
I always love it how Ellen talks about Portia on her show. This is such a great couple.
 
 
4. Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks
This is one of those rare exceptions. This couple has been married since 1988! And every time I see them on TV or on pictures, they still look so happy.
 
 
3. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield
They have great chemistry on screen, but are also adorable together in real life. If I were gay, I wish I were Andrew Garfield.
 
 
2. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
This is how my marriage would be, they are amazing together. They aren’t very public about it, which I like. And they have an adorable baby girl names Hazel.
 
 
1. Anna Faris and Chris Pratt
They rule. I think both actors are hilarious and they are an awesome couple. They were made for each other, because they both have a great sense of humour and quirkiness. And they have a cute son Jack.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, Charlize Theron and Sean Penn, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling

Geen opmerkingen: