donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (September 2014)

I’ve already reached my 100 movies, but still I’m enjoying watching all those films. It’s not a must, it’s a joy! Here are the five best movies I’ve seen in September, which wasn’t the best month by the way (no five star ratings).

5. North By Northwest
Hitchcock did it again, another movie of his made it to my monthly top 5. I prefer “Rear Window”, but “North By Northwest” was a very strong thriller.
 

4. Unforgiven
A very good western, with a strong cast. Clint Eastwood didn’t disappoint as an actor and director.
 

3. We Need to Talk About Kevin
What a creepy kid that Kevin. This movie gave me the chills, that kid really freaked me out. I had read the book before I saw the movie and it’s pretty close to the source.
 

2. Het Diner
I never thought a Dutch movie would make it in one of my top fives, but it did. “Het Diner” was surprisingly good and it kept my attention at all times. Great thriller!
 

1. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Off course I had high expectations, but I never thought it would top the original. Like the first movie “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” amazed me with its visuals. And in 3D it was even more amazing!
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: War Horse, Cuban Fury

Geen opmerkingen: