donderdag 16 oktober 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Fictional Places I Want to Visit

We’ve seen some wonderful places in movies, that mesmerize us and are just simply beautiful. But you can’t really go there, because they’re made up. So I started thinking. Which fictional places in movies do I want to visit if I could? Here is my list.

5. Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”)
Do you want to feel like a kid in a candy story? Well, you can if you visit the chocolate factory. I would gain many pounds visiting that!
 
 
4. Narnia (“The Chronicles of Narnia” series)
The main reason why I want to visit Narnia is the talking animals. I think that’s fantastic! And it just looks so gorgeous.
 
 
3. Pandora (“Avatar”)
Pandora is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen in movies. Especially by night and what about those floating islands that you see when you’re flying. This folk threats its environment the way people should.
 
 
2. Hogwarts (“Harry Potter” series)
The most magical place we’ll ever see. Come on, this had to be on the list. I would probably get lost in there, but that makes it all the more interesting.
 
 
1. The Shire (“Lord of the Rings” series and “The Hobbit” series)
Every single time I watch one of the films with the Shire in it, I say I want to live there. I’m probably too tall, but there is just something about that place. It makes me feel calm and happy. The Shire is the place to be.
 
 
They Almost Made the Top 5: Belles Library (“Beauty and the Beast”), Wonderland (“Alice in Wonderland”)

Geen opmerkingen: