donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Monthly 4: September 2014

A new item! At the end of every month (or beginning) I will share with you 4 pictures of things I did that month, special activities of that month or just memorable moments. So lets get started.
 

1. I saw "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" in theaters, finally. It was a long wait. Me and my brother went to the late night viewing. This movie was awesome in 3D.

2. I got a haircut. I have been postponing this for such a long time. When I saw my favorite cousin with a new haircut, it inspired me to go for it too. My hair was very long, so they cut off a lot. But I'm very happy with it!

3. I rewatched season 4 of "The Walking Dead", to be well prepared for the fifth season that's starting mid october. Can't wait.

4. Together with the kids in my class, I played around with clay. We made prehistorical pottery and really got our hands dirty. It was so much fun and the results were great.
 

Geen opmerkingen: