donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Monthly 4: October 2014

It's almost the end of the month and October (my favorite month) had some great moments.
 

1. On October 7th I turned 30, a big number! I celebrated it on October 11th with my family and friends and I had a wonderful day. My two best friends, Irene and Evelien, made a photobook for me, from the 30 years I have lived and all the great things we did together. I really loved it. I got some awesome cookbooks from my parents and season six of “Sons of Anarchy” from my brother. On the picture you can see me holding a cake, made by Natascha, especially for my 30th.

2. Finally there it was, the new season of “The Walking Dead”. What an awesome premiere! It was mind blowing. One scene really grossed me out, I almost threw up.

3. I read about the FeelGood Market (just the name alone is inviting) in a magazine and I thought this was something for me and my mom. It’s a market with fantastic food, handmade creations and music. It was so cool. There was one stand with dried fruits, which my mom and I loved.

4. My brother and I had brunch at the farmer’s market my mom works. It was all delicious home cooked food, made with fresh produce they sell at the market. And I got to spend quality time with my brother.

Geen opmerkingen: