donderdag 4 september 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (August 2014)

Another month has passed and I reached one hundred films for my challenge. But I’m still going to continue, maybe I can reach 200? Here are my favourites of the month of august.

5. Mr. Morgan’s Last Love
“Mr. Morgan’s Last Love” really surprised me pleasantly. It’s such a beautiful story and I loved the chemistry between the two leading characters.


4. Philomena
A heartfelt story and great performances by Judi Dench and Steve Coogan. Better than I thought it would be.


3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Most people think it’s better than “Rise of the Planet of the Apes”,, I think it’s just as good. Very well made and Caesar is the big star of the film. Amazing how Andy Serkis can make you so connected with an ape.


2. Rear Window
Although it’s a very simple set-up, “Rear Window” is such a good thriller. Hitchcock is a master and I loved this movie.


1. Guardians of the Galaxy
Before seeing “Guardians of the Galaxy” I just knew I was going to love it. It met every expectation I had and it truly amazed me. I want to see it again, I loved it that much I can’t wait for it to be released on DVD.


They Almost Made the Top 5: American Hustle, Let’s Be Cops

Geen opmerkingen: