maandag 11 augustus 2014

Quotables: "The Way Way Back"

I fell in love with this movie when I first saw it. I just love coming of age stories. Especially when it has great, memorable characters (Sam Rockwell!!!) and some cool quotes. I really love this movie and here I am sharing the best quotes from “The Way Way Back”.

Owen: You disappoint me, kid. You're late. You planning on making a habit of this?
Duncan: What?
Owen: You're fired!
Duncan: But I just...
Owen: [sticks out his hand] You make a valid point. Welcome back. With benefits.
 

Duncan: How long have you been working there?
Owen: Oh, the park? Um, I've always been there. Ever since I was a small Cambodian child. Of course, that was after 'Nam. I was in the shit. Then I joined the circus to become a clown fighter. I know about 46 ways to kill a clown. I hate clowns. I'm kidding except for the part where I really do hate them.

Owen: Seriously, when's the last time you bought jeans?
Duncan: My mom buys my jeans.
Owen: Good. Always take things literally. How's that working out for you? Does that get you laid?

Susanna: So. You're a big fan of REO Speedwagon?
Duncan: What?
Susanna: Can't Fight This Feeling?
Duncan: Oh, no. My mom must have put that on there.
Susanna: Oh. And you just got to it and thought "what the hell?" I'm going to sing the shit out of it anyway.
 

Betty: So how was your winter? Because our year was a challenge. My niece was raped in October.
Pam: Oh, my God!
Betty: I know. Not even food courts are safe.

Geen opmerkingen: