maandag 11 augustus 2014

DVD Collection Update (17)

Ten new ones in my collection. So pleased with them and some lukcy breaks as well. Here they are.
 
First I got a movíe I've been wanting to see it since I saw its trailer. It never played in our theaters, but when it was released on DVD I immediately bought it. And I loved "Nebraska", especially Bruce Dern. He's just great.

"Philomena" is also a movie I've been waiting to see and it also didn't disappoint me. Judi Dench is so good and together with Steve Coogan she forms an amazing duo.

This is just amazing!!! "The Grand Budapest Hotel" is a true art piece. Wes Anderson has become one of my favorite directors.

Finally my country released it! The second part of season 13 of my most beloved show "CSI". That great episode, where Sara is suspected of murder, is on this. I think that's a great episode. And the one where Neal McDonough guest stars, is also awesome.

This was the Lucky break. I bumped into it, knowing I really forgot about this comedy series. "The IT Crowd" is so hilarious, I watched the entire series in just three days. Don't you just love Moss and Roy?

Finally saw it yesterday. I think I expected more, but it was still an amazing movie. I especially liked Amy Adams and Christian Bale. Great performance by Jeremy Renner too.

I'm craving to see "Jurassic World" but because I have to wait for that, I decided to still that hunger by getting "The Lost World: Jurassic Park". Off course not as great as the first, but I love this as well. I just love dinosaurs!

Don't know if "Premium Rush" is any good, but I bought it because of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Yeah, guilty!

"Julie & Julia" is such a feel good film, it makes me smile. I like both Meryl Streep and Amy Adams in their roles, but also Stanley Tucci (who I wish I knew in real life). And all that delicious food....

Last I got season 6 and 7 of "Waking the Dead". Only two more to go and my collection is complete.

Geen opmerkingen: