donderdag 31 juli 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (July 2014)

I didn’t watch that many new movies this month, but there were some films I will love for the rest of my life! Here are my favorites of this month.

5. Blue Jasmine
I loved both Cate Blanchett and Sally Hawkins in this movie. Their performances were amazing. I really liked “Blue Jasmin”.
 

4. Hunger
With this I have seen all three movies directed by Steve McQueen and starring Michael Fassbender. It’s not my favourite, but it definitely a movie you should put on you ‘to-watch’ list. Great acting, great cinematography and camerawork.
 

3. Nebraska
I wish Bruce Dern got more leading roles, he proved he’s worthy of it. And Will Forte, normally the funny guy in silly comedies no one wants to see, really surprised me in his more dramatic role. I liked “Nebraska” and director Alexander Payne can add another great movie to his resume.
 

2. The Grand Budapest Hotel
Wes Anderson movies are growing on me. This guys has become one of my favourite directors and every time I think I have seen it all, he amazes me again. “The Grand Budapest Hotel” is amazing!!
 

1. Intouchables
This movie touched me in every way possible. Such a beautiful film, one that everyone should watch. If this doesn’t do anything to you, even a little bit, you’re not human.
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: Girl Most Likely, A Million Ways to Die in the West

Geen opmerkingen: