dinsdag 1 juli 2014

Best & Worst: Rachel McAdams

Rachel McAdams is one of my favourite actresses. She entertains me every single time and Rachel has a lot of good movies and not so many bad ones. Here are my picks for best & worst of Rachel McAdams.
 

I would actually go for “Midnight in Paris”, but I didn’t pick it because I already went with it when I discussed Owen Wilson. And because I loved her role more in “About Time”. I was totally surprised when I watched this film, because I thought it was going to be just another time travel film. Would I got was an honest and lovely movie that I fell in love with. I like it equally as much as “Midnight in Paris” actually!
Honorable Mentions: “Midnight in Paris”, “Red Eye”, “Sherlock Holmes”, “The Notebook”, “The Time Traveller’s Wife”
 

It’s not a total stinker, she doesn’t really have any of those, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as her other films. It’s maybe a bit to stereotypical and cliché for my liking.
Dishonorable Mentions: “The Hot Chick”

Geen opmerkingen: