zaterdag 26 juli 2014

Best & Worst: Cameron Diaz

I really love Cameron Diaz, she is funny and she can light up a room. And she also dares to cross a line. Lately, her choices for movies and roles aren’t that great, but that’s a good reason to look back on all the movies she made. Here are my pick for best and worst of Cameron Diaz.
 

This is still one of the best comedies ever made. Although it was a bit raunchy, it really made me laugh. And it still does. Cameron Diaz was really great, I think every guy was in love with her after seeing this film (hence the title). But I had a crush on Ben Stiller, as cutie Ted with no like on his side.
Honorable Mentions: “Being John Malkovich”, “Gangs of New York”, “The Mask”, “Shrek”, “My Best Friend’s Wedding”, “Very Bad Things”
 

Christina Applegate was the only fun thing about this movie. I hate this so-called comedy. It’s not funny and his has bad jokes in it. Cameron, shame on you!
Dishonarable Mentions: “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”, “What Happens in Vegas”, “Vanilla Sky”, Knight & Day”

Geen opmerkingen: