donderdag 5 juni 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I watched for My Challenge (May 2014)

Another great month of movies and I also watched a couple of classics. Again a tough choice, but here are my five favourites of this month.

5. The Debt
I didn’t know what to expect, but I was amazed by the strength of this film. Great acting by Jessica Chastain especially. Fantastic movie.
 

4. Neighbors
A comedy that got it right. This movie made me laugh, that’s what a lot of comedies fail to do nowadays.
 

3. Godzilla
It totally surprised me, I didn’t expect it to end up in my monthly top 5. But it deserves a spot, because it was a fantastic thrill ride!
 

2. Spirited Away
I truly got inspired by this style, I really liked the animation. And also the great story and morals behind this film.
 

1. The Great Escape
I was so glad that I finally saw this movie. It’s fantastic. I just loved how this movie was made, with action, light drama and some wit, not a very common combination for a movie set in World War II.
 

They Almost Made the Top 5: X-Men: First Class, The Goonies

Geen opmerkingen: