donderdag 3 april 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (March 2014)

I didn’t have as many choices as the previous two months, because the amount of movies I watched that I haven’t seen before was minimal. I rewatched a lot of films this month. Here are my favourites of the month march for my challenge.

5. Hesher
A little weird, but a good kind of weird. I really loved both Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Natalie Portman in this film and was surprised by Rainn Wilson. “Hesher” was surprisingly good.


4. Chimpanzee
Such a heart-warming documentary. Oscar is such an adorable chimpanzee. My brother actually interviewed the maker of the film when “Chimpanzee” came out.


3. Cloud Atlas
It’s really wonderful to see how amazing this book was made into a movie, because that wasn’t easy. Sure, the movie had its flaws, but still it was executed very well and I enjoyed it.


2. Captain Phillips
AS you might now, Tom Hanks can hardly do anything wrong in my eyes. His performance is phenomenal and it’s one of his best. “Captain Phillips” is an amazing film that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.


1. The World’s End
I’ve already told you a couple of times, on my blog, how great this film is. I was really happy that “The World’s End” met my expectations and that it was as funny as I hoped. My brother and I really enjoyed every minute of it.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Last Stand

Geen opmerkingen: