donderdag 24 april 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Clint Eastwood Directed Movies

Clint Eastwood is a great actor, but an even better director. So this list only includes movies that Eastwood directed.

5. Invictus
It’s a very inspiring story and I just love Morgan Freeman in his role as Nelson Mandela. Eastwood did a great job telling this unbelievable story.


4. A Perfect World
I haven’t seen this movie in a while, but it’s a great film. Kevin Costner was a hero of mine back in the days.


3. Million Dollar Baby
I didn’t think this movie would make me cry in the end, it has a very dramatic twist.


2. Mystic River
This is a character study, with interesting people and fabulous acting. Such a gripping story.


1. Gran Torino
I absolutely love this movie, it’s his best. It’s really hard to direct a movie, but he also play its lead character. Such a fantastic film with a heartbreaking ending.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Changeling

Geen opmerkingen: