donderdag 6 maart 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies I Watched for My Challenge (February 2014)

February was a great month, I saw some awesome films! Some of them actually made my favorites list. Here are the best movies I saw this month for my challenge.

5. Lincoln
A great biopic by master director Steven Spielberg. The length of the film doesn’t bother me and Daniel Day-Lewis is outstanding as Abraham Lincoln.


4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
I never thought I would eventually put this on my list. It was different from any other teen movie. This film has so many layers and fabulous acting as well. I should read the book too.


3. Rush
I didn’t think I would like it this much, because I’m not a Formula 1 fan. But Ron Howard, who is also one of my favourite directors, did an awesome job. He’s at his best when he tells someone’s true story. And fantastic acting by Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl.


2. Prisoners
A movie I only heard good things about, so I was pretty sure I was going to like it as well. Well, I loved it. So surprising and such great acting. And that ending…


1. 12 Years a Slave
I was looking forward to seeing this film for such a long time and it was worth every penny. What a fantastic film! It really grabbed me and if you don’t shed a tear, you’re not human.


They Almost Made the Top 5: End of Watch, The Lincoln Lawyer

Geen opmerkingen: