donderdag 13 maart 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 2003

The beginning of the years wasn’t great, but later on this year brought us some fantastic films. Some of my favorites. Here are the best movies from 2003.

5. Big Fish
I love this fairytale like film, it just makes me happy every time I watch it. And that field full of daffodils, where is my field of daffodils?


4. Love Actually
Somewhat of a guilty pleasure, the ultimate Christmas feeling for me. All those intertwining love stories, I actually love it!


3. Kill Bill Vol. 1
Although the second film is my favourite of the two, this deserves a place on my list. Tarantino hardly ever disappoints and The Bride is kick-ass!


2. Mystic River
Such great acting and a very good story. Even after watching it a couple of times, the suspense is always there. Perfect casting too.


1. Lost in Translation
One of my all-time favourite movies. Who thought that Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson would be a match made in heaven? I certainly didn’t, but I just love them together.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Old School, Identity, Finding Nemo, 28 Days Later,

Geen opmerkingen: