donderdag 27 maart 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1997

No, “Titanic” won’t be on this list, because it’s an overrated film and I hate it. All these movies on the list are better! Here are my favourite movies from 1997.

5. Good Will Hunting
This film put Matt Damon and Ben Affleck on the map. Especially Damon is fantastic in this film.


4. Kiss the Girls
This movie is thrilling every time I watch it, even though I have seen it many times. It’s so creepy.


3. Donnie Darko
Not a great success when it came out, but a big cult hit now. I did like it from the beginning, it’s such a good and interesting film.


2. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Off course I have to put this one on the list. The first “Jurassic Park” is obviously better, but this also entertains me every single time. Kinda missing Sam Neill, but still.


1. The Full Monty
“Magic Mike” sucks compared to this. “The Full Monty” is hilarious and endearing at the same time. All those guys win over your heart and British humour wins again!


They Almost Made the Top 5: Face/ Off, Grosse Point Blank, L.A. Confidential, Lost Highway, The Fifth Element

Geen opmerkingen: