donderdag 9 januari 2014

Top 5 Thursday: Will Ferrell Moments

Will Ferrell always makes me laugh and he doesn’t even have to make an effort. Here are my five favourite Will Ferrell moments.

5. Dust in the Wind (“Old School”)
When one of their fraternity brothers dies (he was very old you know), Frank the Tank decides to sing at the funeral.


4. Excting elf (“Elf”)
Buddy the Elf is a character you just simply can’t dislike. When he hears Santa is coming to town, he is overly excited.


3. On fire (“Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby”)
Ricky Bobby crashes during a race and he thinks he’s on fire. He has a breakdown and this is what he says: "Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!"


2. Glass case of emotions (“Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy”)
Another breakdown, this time it’s as Ron Burgundy. After his dog died, he calls up his friend and he tells him he’s in a glass case of emotions. You really have to see this to know it’s funny.


1. Doing gymnastics (“Old School”)
In order to get his fraternity to win, all the guys have to participate in a sport. Frank does gymnastics, with a ribbon. It’s freakin’ hilarious!


They Almost Made the Top 5: Bunk beds (“Step Brothers”), What is love? (“A Night at the Roxbury”)

Geen opmerkingen: