zaterdag 25 januari 2014

DVD Collection Update (11)

Time for another DVD update. I bought some great new movies, some TV shows and a classic.

I'm really into Wes Anderson movies lately, I love his style and colorpalet. I wanted to see "Moonrise Kingdom" for a while, but it was pretty hard to find this movie. I already watched it, you can read a review on this blog. I loved it!

This movie really surprised me. I hardly ever buy movies where I doubt the opinion of reviewers. I didn't think "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" would be this good.

I saw "This is the End" in theatres with my brother. I knew I was going to like it, but it surprised my brother. He laughed really hard, just like me. So I just had to add this to my collection.

Remember last update, where I told you I asked for a DVD of "The Walking Dead" and my mom got me season 3 of "Waking the Dead". It was a happy accident, because I love the show and decided to buy the first two season as well. The show has 9 seasons, so I still have a lot of episodes to view.

When I first saw the trailer I wanted to see this in theatres no matter what. Well, I didn't... but now I own the DVD. Brad Pitt hunting zombies in "World War Z" sounds pretty amazing!

I was just talking to my brother the other day and I told him I hadn't seen "Ghostbusters" in a while. So when I saw the DVD in the store there was no doubt in my mind. I had to take it home with me.

I finally want to see why Daniel Day Lewis won an Oscar. "Lincoln" is going to be amazing, eventhough I haven't seen it before I know it beforehand.

And last I got season 8 of of "Supernatural". I really need my dose of Dean Winchester, because it feels like forever since I watched him in action.

Geen opmerkingen: