zondag 15 december 2013

Quotables: "Silver Linings Playbook"

I read the book and saw the movie and I love them both! It’s such an honest movie. I knew Jennifer Lawrence was great, but Bradley Cooper also showed us that he can act. Here are some of the best quotes from “Silver Linings Playbook”.




Tiffany: I was a slut. There will always be a part of me that is dirty and sloppy, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself. I can forgive. Can you say the same for yourself, fucker? Can you forgive? Are you capable of that?

Pat: The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.


Pat: This is what I learned at the hospital. You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, and if you do, you have a shot at a silver lining.

Pat Sr.: [upon arriving at the hotel and seeing the professional dancers on the night of the competition] Holy shit. Is this Dancing with the Stars?


Tiffany: Listen, I haven't dated since before my marriage so I don't really remember how this works.
Pat: How what works?
Tiffany: I saw the way you were looking at me, Pat. You felt it, I felt it, don't lie. We're not liars like they are. I live in the addition around back, which is completely separate from my parents' house, so there's no chance of them walking in on us. I hate the fact that you wore a football jersey to dinner because I hate football, but you can fuck me if you turn the lights off, okay?

Geen opmerkingen: