zondag 8 december 2013

DVD Collection Update (9)

Another great DVD update! Some movies I wanted to add to my collection for a long time and a great TV-show.

First I got the 4th season of "Modern Family". I already watched the entire season and loved every minute of it. It's such a fantastic show. And I'm a big fan of Phil's osophy! And that episode where Cam is in the three with his "Cats" costume. (P)hilarious

I can see you role your eyes, but this movie is one of my guilty pleasures. I do know it's really bad, but it's just so much fun to watch. And I remember my brother and I playing the game "Mortal Kombat" on our first Nintento. When I watched this the other day, I saw how afwul the effects were... But I do think it's entertaining.

"The Best Exotic Marogold Hotel" is a movie with a very experienced cast. I like Bill Nighy and Judi Dench, but I absolutely love Maggie Smith. I can't wait to finally see this film.

It's almost Christmas and this is one of the coolest Christmas movies ever. The way it was made and all the songs. LOVE IT! I like this edition, with the black & white Jack Skellington cover.

I was really ashamed that I didn't own Disney's "Beauty & the Beast" yet, because it's my favorite Disney movie. For some reason it was really hard to find here. But I finally got it and I'm over the moon excited!

Geen opmerkingen: