dinsdag 24 december 2013

Best & Worst: Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts is a brilliant actress, who can hardly ever do anything wrong. So I’m not sure if I can pick a worst. But I have to, so I will. She is my favourite and here is my choice of best & worst Naomi Watts movie.


This is the movie that introduced me to her. Since then I wanted to see everything with Naomi Watts in it. She plays such a fragile role, so sublime! It’s that my other favourite Charlize Theron took home the Academy Award that year, but it’s definitely an oscar worthy performance. This movie is such a masterpiece.
Honorable mentions: “King Kong”, Mulholland Drive”, “The Impossible”, “The Painted Veil”


A very disappointed movie, not a lot happened here. Naomi Watts didn’t get enough screen time, maybe that’s why I didn’t like it. The plot sounded more interesting then the actual movie eventually was.
Dishonorable mentions: “Movie 43” (This seemed like the easy choice, because no one likes it)

Geen opmerkingen: