donderdag 14 november 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1988

Back to the 80’s. Let’s see what great movies were made that year. Turns out that 1988 was a fantastic movie year! Here are my five favorites of that year.

5. A Fish Called Wanda
John Cleese and Michael Palin, both Monty Python member, are a great duo. And how amazing was Jamie Lee Curtis. And don’t get me started on Kevin Kline as Otto, what a ridiculous bad guy. This is one hilarious movie.


4. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
This was a big deal, a real life action movie mixed with cartoons. When I was younger, this movie came on television at least once a year. Now…. I don’t remember when I last saw this. It’s funny, so ppppplease…. I want to see it again.


3. Big
Tom Hanks who acts like a child, if that isn’t great I don’t know what is. One of my favorites of Tom, top ten material. It’s so much fun how he and Robert Loggia are jumping on that giant floor piano.


2. Gorilla’s in the Mist
I love this movie even more now that I’ve been there myself. I’ve seen gorilla’s in the wild and I really respect Dian Fossey. This is also a very sad movie…


1. Die Hard
The number one action movie! It’s still great, even after watching it so many times. And Bruce Willis is awesome. Did you know that Richard Gere was considered to play McClane? As much as I love Richard, Bruce is the perfect man for the job.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Rain Man

Geen opmerkingen: