donderdag 21 november 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Emma Stone Movies

As you might know I have a little bit of a girl crush on Emma Stone. She is fantastic, charming, funny, talented and sexy. Here are my favourite movies of Emma Stone.

5. Gangster Squad
Although it wasn’t as what expected, I did like “Gangster Squad”. Emma’s role isn’t that big, but memorable.


4. Crazy Stupid Love
I knew I was going to like this when I saw its trailer. And I was right, because this movie is so much fun. And that’s not just Emma, it also has Steve Carrel, Ryan Gosling and Julianne Moore in it.


3. The Help
The most touching movie on the list. This touched me, heart and soul. “The Help” makes you go through all kinds of emotions, it makes you laugh, it warms your heart, it makes you cry. I love this movie.


2. Zombieland
This is so bad-ass! A bunch of people, who give themselves names of states, cities or regions, kill zombies for survival. “Zombieland” is such a cool movie.


1. Easy A
I didn’t think much of it when I read the synopsis, but I fell in love with it when I watched it for the first time. Emma is such a star in “Easy A”, not to mention her movie parents Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarckson, who are hilarious.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Superbad, he Amazing Spider-Man

Geen opmerkingen: