zondag 10 november 2013

DVD Collection Update (8)

I got some new DVD's for my collection. One new movie and some great classics. I'm very happy with these new additions!

The first film I got only cost me 1 euro. That's practically for free. It could be that it was so cheap because it's total crap, but I was always charmed by Ioan Gruffudd and ALbert Finney is a good actor.

I've heard so many great things about "Beasts of the Southern Wild". And now that I saw it myself I understand why. It's an amazing movie. Quvenzhané Wallis, the kid who plays Hushpuppy, is so talented!

I'm most excited about this one! I just loved the first movie "Monsters Inc.", so I pre-ordered "Monsters University" as soon as it was available. It's not as hilarious as the first, but still genious! And I love Mike Wazowski!

This is an absolute classic. And it's the perfect movie for the fall, because in my country that's when it rains a lot (I secretly don't mind at all). I can't wait to rewatch "Singin' in the Rain".

I always like a good detectvie story, but there is no one like Clouseau. The complete "Pink Panther" collection, with all the movies starring Peter Sellers. So none of the crappy remakes or the one with Roberto Benigni.

And finally I found "The Big Lebowski" and what a cool edition this is. It comes with a slipcover. This is such an awesome movie, with off course one of the coolest movie characters ever. They don't call him "The Dude" for nothing.

Geen opmerkingen: