zaterdag 16 november 2013

Best & Worst: Kevin Costner

Back in the days he was actually one of my movie heroes. If you got him as your leading man, you got a solid movie. But nowadays he has to be happy with a supporting role. Here is my choice for best & worst Kevin Costner movie.


It’s very long, but anything but dull. It’s a fantastic movie, which Kevin Costner also directed. Here he show how great of an actor he actually is.
Honourable mentions: “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves”, “Field of Dreams”, “JFK”


This is the proof that Kevin Costner was on his way back. I can’t believe he agreed on participating in this movie. I mean, I love Jennifer Aniston, but it’s a weird combination. Costner is too good for this. Oh yeah, to make it even worse, his name in this movie was Beau. God…
Dishonorable mentions: “The Postman”

Geen opmerkingen: