dinsdag 10 september 2013

Best & Worst: Leonardo DiCaprio

When he first started he was the boyish actor all girls loved. Now he has made a name and he is one of the most loved actors in Hollywood, by men and women. His movies became better over the years. Here is my choice for best & worst Leonardo DiCaprio movie.


I have seen this movie many times, I almost always watch it when it’s on TV and it never seems to bore me. It’s an incredible true story and DiCaprio’s performance is great.
Honorable mentions: “The Departed”, “Inception”, “Django Unchained”, “Shutter Island”, “Blood Diamond”


I’m sorry people, but I think this is one of the most overrated movies ever. I just can’t stand this movie. Because DiCaprio has made so many great movies after this, I forgive him for “Titanic”. I can’t believe it has won 11 Academy awards, it’s too long and it has the worst promise ever in it. “I’ll never let go” and then seconds later she lets Jack go and he sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
Dishonorable Mentions: “The Beach”

Geen opmerkingen: