donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Movies from 1984

I found someone doing lists like this online and I thought of doing it too. I decided to start with my year of birth, 1984. The best movies from that year in a top 5.

5. The Neverending Story
This movie was a big thing for me when I was a kid. These days children wouldn’t appreciate it as much, but I still do. And that wolf, Gmork, freaks me out!


4. Ghostbuster
How can I not include “Ghostbusters”? Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd are great together and the stars of this movie. I haven’t seen it in a while though.


3. The Terminator
Although the second one is the best in the series, this is very cool as well. I think this put Arnie on the map.


2. Gremlins
“Gremlins” is one of those movies I can watch over and over again. Gizmo is the cutest movie character ever and I think this film is timeless. It’s fun and scary at the same time.


1. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
I love the entire franchise, okay maybe I want to forget about the last one, but it brought my favourite male character in movies.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Nightmare on Elm Street, Bachelor Party, Beverly Hills Cop

Geen opmerkingen: