donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Monty Python Members

I recently purchased the complete series of “Monty Python’s Flying Circus”. It’s hilarious, I love British humor. It’s sophisticated, smart and unpredictable. I decided to rank the members of this cast.

5. Eric Idle
I think his voice is the most recognizable of the group. Idle was great when it came to play a hysterical and over-the-top character.


4. Terry Jones
His humor was always a little bit timid, but boy can he give away a great striptease show. He often plays a woman and I love the spam sketch.


3. Michael Palin
Now he’s known for his travel stories, but back then he was funny as hell. He was the guy with the tape recorder up his nose and the lumberjack who was in touch with his feminine side. He also had this funny smile.


2. John Cleese
John Cleese is probably the tallest man ever and he does amazing things with that length. Remember the ministry of silly walks? How hilarious is that, nobody else could have done it that way. He’s the most famous of the group.


1. Graham Chapman
Unfortunately he’s no longer with us, I really would have wanted to enjoy his funny skills a little more. For some reason I always liked him the most. It especially cracks me up when he’s dressed like a woman or when he shrieks.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Terry Gilliam

Geen opmerkingen: