donderdag 4 juli 2013

Top 5 Thursday: "Sherlock" Episodes

I always loved reading Sherlock Holmes stories. I was already interested when I just read the concept, Sherlock Holmes' adventures but than present day. When I started watching, I just fell in love with the show. Amazing! Only six episodes, but I have my favorites. Here is my top 5.

5. A Scandal in Belgravia
Sherlock meets his match in the form of Irene Adler. A woman that can outsmart him and confronts him with something new: love.


4. A Study in Pink
The episode where it all began. It’s fun to see how Sherlock and Watson met and how they start to work together. Great first episode, because I went in blank and came out Sherlocked!


3. The Blind Banker
An episode with a unexpected twist for Sherlock and Watson.


2. The Reichenbach Fall
One of the most exciting season finales I’ve ever seen. What an adrenaline rush I got from this episode. And now I’m still waiting for season 3.


1. The Hounds of Baskerville
This has always been my favorite Sherlock Holmes story and it was fun to see it in a modern day version. This was the first episode that was frightening and it was a fantastic episode.


They Almost Made the Top 5: The Great Game

Geen opmerkingen: