donderdag 25 juli 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Kids Movies for Adults

We all know the movies, that probably only children will love. I’m also a sucker for children’s movies, but I made a list of kids movies that are perfect for adults as well. I’m exluding any Disney/ Pixar animated movie, because everyone loves them.

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
I can hear you say, this is Disney! It is, but it’s not animated but stop motion. This movie is timeless, I just love it so much.


4. The Neverending Story
I have to say that it’s pretty scary for kids, because that wolf still gives me the creeps. Kids these days won’t appreciate it as much as I did, but my generation thinks it’s amazing. I want a luck dragon.


3. E.T.
Loved it as a child, but I maybe even love it more as an adult. I even cry ever single time. I don’t remember doing that when I was younger.


2. The Fantastic Mr.Fox
Based on a book by master storyteller Roald Dahl. This movie blew my mind, love the stop motion style. Like the title says, it’s fantastic!


1. Where the Wild Things Are
I read this book to toddlers, it’s a fantastic book. And the movie is wonderful as well. It’s simply amazing, with deeper meanings and an actual good message.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Home Alone, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Geen opmerkingen: