zaterdag 6 juli 2013

Quotables: "The Avengers"

This is the ultimate superhero movie! Filled with fantastic and good looking actors and actresses, loveable characters and great quotes. Here are some of my favorite quotes from "The Avengers".






Tony Stark: [to Thor] No hard feelings Point Break, you've got a mean swing.

Steve Rogers: Is everything a joke to you?
Tony Stark: Funny things are.

Steve Rogers: Stark, we need a plan of attack!
Tony Stark: I have a plan: attack!


Steve Rogers: Doctor Banner, I think now might be a good time for you to get angry.
Bruce Banner: That's my secret, Cap: I'm always angry.
[Banner hulks out and punches the Leviathan]

Steve Rogers: Thor, what's his play?
Thor: He has an army, called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.
Steve Rogers: An army. From outer space.
Bruce Banner: So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.
Thor: Selvig?
Bruce Banner: He's an astrophysicist.
Thor: He's a friend.
Natasha Romanoff: Loki has them under some kind of spell. Along with one of ours.
Steve Rogers: I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here.
Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.
Thor: Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!
Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.
Thor: He's adopted.

Tony Stark: I thought we were having a moment.
Pepper Potts: I was having 12% of a moment.

Tony Stark: [to Bruce Banner] You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?


Nick Fury: Having trouble sleeping?
Steve Rogers: I've been asleep for 70 years. I think I've had enough rest.

Natasha Romanoff: [watching the aliens come toward them] This is just like Budapest all over again.
Clint Barton: You and I remember Budapest very differently.

Tony Stark: [Discussing S.H.I.E.L.D] An intelligence agency that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome.

Agent Phil Coulson: You're at 114 Solenski Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly 8 miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

Steve Rogers: How can you not trust Fury?
Tony Stark: He's a spy, he's THE spy. His secrets have secrets.


Agent Phil Coulson: [on the phone] I'll brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.
Natasha Romanoff: Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.
Agent Phil Coulson: Oh, I've got Stark. You get the big guy.
[Natasha looks nervous, realizing he means the Hulk]

Natasha Romanoff: Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe.
[as the Helicarrier starts to power up, Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner walk to the edge]
Steve Rogers: Is this a submarine?
Bruce Banner: Really? They want me submerged in a pressurized metal container?
[Rogers and Banner stand at the edge and they look over as the Helicarrier starts to slowly rise out of the ocean to fly]
Bruce Banner: [smiles] Oh, no, this is MUCH worse!

Geen opmerkingen: