maandag 15 juli 2013

DVD Collection Update (5)

I bought five new movies. And I decided to b a little but more creative with the pictures.

I wanted this one for a very long time. I owned the first, second and fourth already, but "Die Hard with a Vengeance" has actually always been my favorite in the series.

With adding the third movie, I just went all the way and completed the collection. I know a lot of people say that "A Good Day to Die Hard" isn't that good, I only bought it too have the entire "Die Hard" series. That's also why I bought that last "Indiana Jones" film.

When I was rewatching "Drive" not so long ago, I realized there are so many great Ryan Gosling movies I still need to see. "Half Nelson" is one of them. The synopsis sounds great and was nominated for an Academy Award for his role.

"Whale Rider" is a movie that I saw once, but it left a very deep impression on me. It's a fantastic film, gorgeous, breathtaking. And a young girl like Keisha Castl-Hughes captivated me completely.

I heard so many great things about this movie. One tip was to keep tissues ready. It's a true story about the editor of the French Elle who, after a stroke, is fully paralized. He doesn't give up and tries to make something of his life. Can't wait t finally see this.

Geen opmerkingen: