donderdag 20 juni 2013

Top 5 Thursday: Scarlett Johansson Movies

Scarlett Johansson is one of my favorites, she is unique. I can’t wait to see her in “Don Jon”, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. But for now, I made a list of my five favorite Scarlett Johansson movies.

5. The Island
I never tought a Michael Bay movie would make any top 5, but it did. I really like “The Island”. Clever concept, very well executed.


4. The Other Boleyn Girl
I know the book is better, but I saw the film before reading the novel. I loved it, great performances by Scarlett and Natalie. I’m always fascinated by this time period, with all the beautiful costumes.


3. The Avengers
I didn’t think I would love this movie so much. It’s fantastic! Off course great visuals, but the whole thing is just put together very well. And Scarlett is kick-ass!


2. The Prestige
A great, intriguing story with a nice twist at the end. I always like that. Great cast.


1. Lost in Translation
This is actually also one of my all-time favorite movies. It’s beautiful because of its simplicity, great acting by both Scarlett and Bill Murray.


They Almost Made the Top 5: Ghostworld, Match Point, Scoop, Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Geen opmerkingen: